Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Kaiser KerLaMèche - Compagnie Caradoc

Standard Kaiser KerLaMèche - Compagnie Caradoc

Hello everybody,

As i'm not a german speaker, i write it in english, which will be better than french, isn't it?

So i'm Kaiser KerLaMèche, the owner of the Compagnie Caradoc. Some of the leaders of this group.
    I'm the owner of the Compagnie since a little less than 10 years. I met the Company on Mythodea. They were there for one or two years, searching somewhere to sleep, trying to be settlers on this new continent as they were bannished from Bretonnia. So i decided to help them, that was the start point...
    I invested a lot of money for this group, for they didn't starving or died in stupid fights in taverns and so on... i worked hard with their lost captain Kaleg and with Frau Spiess (their first leader) to created a real private army from these lost souls.
    Now they are proud of singing when walking, as an unique man, obeying to their captain and fighting valiantly.

After years (10 now), a lot of people has been welcomed into the company. The older took theirs retreats in our land now, as we are settlers of the West. Officially settlers 'til 2017. But we lived on the West Kingdom since 2010.

I never go the the Mirror World, no interests for me. I prefered to stay on Mythodea in my west lands and making my own business on another continents. That's enough for me.

But as Kelriothar makes problems on Mythodea, i'm involved again with you !

Standard

Official welcome to our forum Already gave you entry pass to our internal section
    Hüterin Deirdre Arianrhod,
    Die Gärtnerin mit dem Efeu auf dem Kopf

Standard

Welcome ... and have a good time here again.

Standard

Salam and welcome!

Standard

Welcome!
    Zitat: "Kein Plan überlebt die erste Feindberührung." Helmuth von Moltke (1800-1891)