Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Vorstellung: Regnak Mala aus Caradoc kompanie

Standard Vorstellung: Regnak Mala aus Caradoc kompanie

Hallo !
    Hopefully, i'm not the first Caradoc here. Sorry for the introduction in English, my german is still stuck at really basics sentences.

OT:
    Johan, 26yo, embedded systems engineer, close to the german border as i'm currently living in Strasbourg since two years. i'm considering larp as a drug since i started ten years ago and i started in the Caradoc company 8 Years ago.
    there's two things i hate most in larp: Firebreakers' door (it's a pain in the ass when you have massive larping equipement to get through theses to load your car...) and driving back from larp.
    Oh and, I Brew beer, when i have the time to.

IT:
    Regnak Mala, son of a wealthy bretonnian family, studied mathematics, balistics, mechanic and moved to mythodea to start as a mercenary in the Company Caradoc eight years ago, as a simple archer, in order to own his own workshop one day. After fez years, he evolved to the second line as a spearman, getting a big mouth inside the company and, as he enjoyed his life in the troop, he started to lead marching songs. As the Caradoc received land a few years ago, he finaly built his workshop, living and working there when off-campaign. He has been promoted during the last election to the duty of Second in command of the troops, starting to understand what losing his voice means, as he have to shout order on top of songs now.

Oh and i'm currently tearing my hairs out trying to write an english marching song...
    Regnak Mala - Second in Command of Military troops from the Caradoc Company.
    "Call me "Reg" !, afterall everyone in the company call me by my surname "Malar", they'll get lost, that's gonna be fun"

Standard

WELCOME!

Standard

Welcome to our forum!
    Hüterin Deirdre Arianrhod,
    Die Gärtnerin mit dem Efeu auf dem Kopf

Standard

Welcome.

Standard

Salam my friend,
    Good to have you here! I hope to see you ordnering and getting supply from the quartermastery during the our time in mythodea. I recognized your wounderful cart which is used to supply your troops with water. Let's take this as a starting point and discuss how the different Services of the quartermastery may help the companie caradoc.
    Best regards from the Land of the Sands
    Ben

Standard

Greetings my friend and welcome to the forum.
    It was nice to see you guys at the JdS. Lets have a good time on Mythodea again

Standard

Welcome to our Forums!
    "Wenn die Sonne tief steht, werfen selbst Zwerge lange Schatten."

Standard

Welcome welcome I am really happy to see you here. we do try to provide the most relevant Information in English, however if you ever feel that you need translation for something specific please give us a shout

I am looking forward to see you again in summer
    Blaues Banner - Von hinten