Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Which style of playing do you prefer?

Teilnehmer
1. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • I prefer a highly fighting-oriented style of larping (description below)

0 0%
  • I prefer a rather fighting-oriented style of larping (description below)

0 0%
  • I prefer a rather civilian style of larping (description below)

0 0%
  • To me, all the options above are OK

1 100,00%
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Survey for Conquest 2017 and the siege-setting

Downa Survey for Conquest 2017 and the siege-setting

---An alle deutschsprachigen Spielerinnen, bitte hier nicht abstimmen, da wir beide Abstimmungen zusammenrechnen, Danke!---

Dear Fortress of Diversity,

the Conquest 2017 will bring some changes to the style of playing. For those of you, who haven't heard it yet: We will be back in Mythodea and will be a part of an elemental army besieging a fortress of the Forsaken (although ingame we do not know this yet). When taking a closer look to the new field camp at http://live-adventure.de/ConQuest_english/feldlager.php you might discover some camps to have walls. While others are far away from the fighting grounds, these camps will have to take care of their walls, which means constructing, defending and deconstructing them.

In advance, they will enjoy shorter distances to the fighting and are likely to be attacked at any time.

In order to plan the new concept, Live Adventure would like to ask the players, which style of playing they prefer. The result will help to know, how many players want to be close to the fight and how many prefer a rather civilian style of playing. Based on the majority of your votes, the Outtime-administration of the Fortress of Diversity will ask Live Adventure to grant us a camp area which fits the most played style of larping in our Ward.

Please vote for one of the following options:

a) I prefer a highly fighting-oriented style of Larping and enjoy being threatened and attacked by NPCs, also at night. I also like to build a wall around my camp and defend it.

b) I prefer a rather fighting-oriented style of Larping. I am willing to rush to the aid of others at any time, even if this is necessary every day. I also like to build a wall around my camp and defend it, when necessary.

c) I prefer a rather civilian style of larping. I accept to walk longer distances in order to take part in fights. A wall around my cam is not so important for me.

d) To me, all the options above are OK.

Thank you very much for voting!
    I aprreciate Live Adventure asking the players, so we should support it.

Although please tak note, that by voting we can not claim a certain decision by Live Adventure. This means: Even if the majority of us will vote for Option 1, many other players might decide so as well, so the campsite won't be big enough to host all the action-oriented players, so some have to camp somewhere quiet. The new field camp's impact on the Banner-system is also not clear yet.

Given th new setting, we like to encourage you to think about new ideas to prepare for Conquest 2017: the design of Terra's (no longer illegal) Garden, spiritual aspects and events, siege equipment and the construction of camp walls (in case the majority of the Ward wants some).

I hope to see a tendency in the vote by January. Since there are no rather detailed infos by Live Adventure at the moment, I will not be able to answer detailed questions about the setting due to a simple lack of information. As soon as further informations are available, we will tell you

Until then, I'd like to wish all of you happy holidays and a happy new year!

Moses
    on behalf of the Wards Outtime-administration
    "Wenn die Sonne tief steht, werfen selbst Zwerge lange Schatten."

Standard

Not all of our group is present on this forum. But we will pitt it up to a voting internally and well make our decission known to you.

kind regards
    Gerhardt von Niversala ( Habemus Crustulum )

Standard

Thank you! We will integrate your votes in the result.
    "Wenn die Sonne tief steht, werfen selbst Zwerge lange Schatten."

Stichworte