Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: ward manager CoM 2016

Achtunga ward manager CoM 2016

Dear english speaking friends,

the new year just started and I've prepared a list for you.

1) Order your ticket on the official website of Mythodea, log in the ward manager and fill in as many details as possible. Check those details (you know from past years its a bit difficult sometimes)
    This is important to get enough space for the Fortress of Diversity on the meadow by Live Adventure.

2) Fill in your group into the excel sheet. This is not for/from Live Adventure but for Aiden and me to organize your groups and tents on the meadow.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DMU/edit#gid=0

If you have any questions feel free to ask Aiden or me.

May the blessings of the elements be with you!
    Hüterin Deirdre Arianrhod,
    Die Gärtnerin mit dem Efeu auf dem Kopf

Standard

Any idea on what the deadline will be for registration to the viertel?

Standard

I don't know, if LA has announced a deadline yet but I'll ask for it.

For my excel sheet 16th of July would be best so I have about 2 weeks to check for last issues and can start drawing a map. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DMU/edit#gid=0

Standard

Ok thanks for the feedback.
    I'll set my own deadline for my group on 10th of july then.

Standard

Todays mail to all registred tickets of the Fortress:

Dear champions of the Fortress of Diversity,

you are recieving this mail because you have booked a ticket from Live-Adventure and assigned it to the ward „Fortress of Diversity“ in the „Banner of Unity“. Please also forward this mail to your groupmembers who will stay with you in our ward but have not entered their mail adress with the ticket system.
    If you've recieved the mail and are now thinking: why Fortress of Diversity, I will stay at another ward... Please check the ticket system and assign your ticket to the right ward and/or group.

1) ticket system and ward managing:
    Please check the entries of your group in the excel sheet to confirm if your groupmembers assigned their tickets correctly. We're gonna get only 15 sqm per ticket that is assigned correctly with our ward. So your group is getting only that much space as it is known by me (by excel sheet) and the ticket system.
    If you already know of people who will buy their tickets at the event itself: please also let me know so I can ask LA for some extra space. BUT: there is only a small amount of extra space we may get and if you are less people at the event than in the excel sheet your group space will be adjusted. So no cheating here.
    I will close the excel sheet for changes on 15th of july so I have enough time to sort out discrepancy. The ticket system of LA might be online till 28th of july but LA will do their first countings earlier than this and this will be the base of the space given to our ward.

So please keep in mind: everything we can clarify before the event will be less waiting time at the event for you.

If you have a nice IT-camp or a IT-selling or IT-crafting area please also enter it to our excel sheet so I can put you/this close to an area that has people walking by to see and admire

Excel-sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DMU/edit#gid=0

2) Two are better than one:
    Roland/Aiden won't be able to help me as ward manager this year so I need someone else who is able to deal with all the ward manager stuff. Best would be someone who is available by Saturday evening but latest Sunday morning and has no own duty for his/her own camp/group. So this one can help on measuring and marking all the different camps of our ward and also showing people where to go with their camp from Sunday to Wednesday. LA will provide drink and food (and marking/chalk spray) for the ward manager for these days and there is no need to pay the early-access-fee for being there.
    You are that wanted person? Call me! (Send me a mail for further information/registration)

3) Construction/Decoration helpers:
    For all community play grounds (e.g. Terras Garden, healers place, military leader place, street signs, palisades etc.) we need helpers and one in charge of those helpers. The 'leader' of that group need to gather all projects and send a mail to LA to get a number of helpers who will get back their early-access-fee for helping with building up community play grounds and ward decoration. The 'leader' is also in charge to see the buildings will be done latest on tuesday.
    You are that wanted person? Call me! (Send me a mail for further information/registration)

4) Lightning and enclosure of your camp:
    Please keep in mind that you may want your camp roped off at least to the “street” and also light that enclosure so noone stumbles into your camp/tent. But be aware with open fire (you know: high temperature, dry grass, drunken mates who may topple over a burning torch...)

5) Table of Terra
    By the laws of war we are explicitly not allowed to build our traditional Garden of Terra. So like last year and to keep our traditions we will have the Table of Terra: a shady place with a small altar to remember our roots. For this place we'd like to have donations like apples, pears, carrots, nuts, cucumpers, melons, dried bunches of herbs etc. all kind of food that can 'survive' the temperatures and insect for the days of our event. And like last year we may cook a pot of stew with all the edible donations that are still available on the last evening (and/or a fruit salad) and eat it together sharing stories of the past days and in memory of our last avatar who shared the tradition once.

You may also donate tinkered/crafted items like wooden pictures, painted plates, small sculptures, plants or animals made with wire or beads, small banners of memory of lost mates or home... be creative!

With about 300 people in our ward there should be nice craftings and/or donations!

Please don't donate living plants. This would be against the laws or war (waste of elemental energy in the mirror world) and also in the setting of that world the plants wouldn't survive more than a couple of hours.

6) Pavises:
    For all groups willing to present their coat of arms or symbols at the entrance of the ward: please do not forget to bring along a wooden shield or sign bearing your symbol or coat of arms. These will be placed at the entrance of the ward, so every visitor will recognize your group as a part of the fortress.

7) New at the Fortress of Diversity?
    No problem, you are welcome! The Fortress of Diversity is the right way to gain knowledge about the world and find your own way in the game. There will be a lots of possibilities to get yourself into the game and being a part of the Fortress: messengers, scouts, bodyguards, scribe, healer's assistance, supplier and many more – Non-Fighters may check the commandant's office (Voice of the Fortress), Fighters may check for a head of a fortress-banner or the fortress' army command. Who knows maybe at the end of the event or next summer you'll be a speaker of one of the many groups...

8) Something missing?
    Still questions or you have an own project? Share it with us at forum: http://www.festedervielfalt.de Maybe we can realize it this year already...

But now enough right now.
    Thank you very much for reading till the very end and sorry for not the best english grammar. I keep on learning!

Best wishes,

Katrin aka Deirdre, the gardener
    (also in the name of the Fortress-Organisation-Team)